1. Mentor–teach and work alongside students–through
- Technical Knowledge such as CAD, Programming, Electrical, and Fabrication in the high school program, FRC
- Additional Skills such as Award Submissions, Scouting, Team Image, and Construction with junior high and high school students
- Working with Junior High and Elementary Age Students in FTC, FLL, and JrFLL–no special knowledge required
2. Volunteer–donate time and skill for needs in all programs
- Team Building
- Public Relations
- Administration and Record-Keeping
YOU determine how much time you give.
Want to Start a New Team? We Will Help!