- Mentor/Coach — teach and work alongside students
- Volunteer — serve the needs of the program without working directly with students
- STEM-related skills, such as
- Web Design
- Non-STEM related skills, such as
- Fundraising and grant writing
- Public speaking
- Inventory and ordering
- Creative skills
- Graphic design
- Administrative skills
- Event planning
- Record keeping
- Public relations
And much more!
At the elementary level, no special technical knowledge is required in order to be a coach.
At the junior high and high school level, people with all types of knowledge–technical and otherwise–can mentor students!
Fill Out a Mentor/Coach Application